Sunday, September 4, 2011

you are greater than we could imagine.

Allie and I wrote a song....there was a point in my life that I was spiritually blind. I didn't feel the Lord's presence, couldn't see Him and couldn't hear Him. I love that the Lord can redeem us. I love that he can use life to wake us up and let us see and hear Him again. There are a few people in my life right now that really, really need His presence.

-My grandmother who has cancer.
-My friend Troy who has a cyst and possible tumor in his brain.
-My dad...to be safe in Iraq and to have strength for each hard day.
-My mom... for comfort after losing her father to cancer this summer.
-My brothers... to continue to experience the love of our heavenly father.
-My friends from college... to have peace with all the changes they are experiencing.

I am trusting that the Lord is sending down His spirit on all of them to help them feel, hear and see Him again.

Capo 3

Verse 1: A2, C, G, D

My eyes were closed...before I met you
My eyes were closed...I couldn't see you

My heart was hard...I couldn't feel you
My heart was dead...you brought me to life

...you brought me to life

Chorus: C G E minor

Spirit come, spirit let your mercy come
Spirit come, spirit let your love pour down
Spirit come, spirit let your glory fall
Spirit come, spirit let your mercy come

Bridge: C G D
You are greater, than we could imagine
You are greater, than we could imagine
You are greater, than we could imagine
You are greater, than we could imagine

Verse 2:

Let me be still...
Let me be still...here in your presence

Let me be still...
Let me be still....your presence is beautiful

Chorus
Bridge

Love, Kristin and Allie

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear you sing it!! Thanks for keeping us updated. We are praying for you girls. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete